[Libs-Or] Common Core & Public Libraries Workshop - 1/30/13

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Wed Dec 19 08:56:22 PST 2012

Hi gang,

If you were unable to attend the Common Core State Standards presentation that Jen Maurer (our State School Library Consultant) offered at the CSD Fall Workshop, I've got great news for you ... Jen has agreed to reprise her presentation!

Here are the details:
Common Core & Public Lirbaries: Huh? How? Wow!
Wednesday January 30th from 1-3 pm
Cedar Mill Community Library
12505 NW Cornell Road
Portland, OR 97229-9019

Space is limited to 80 individuals.  If you are interested in attending this workshop, please RSVP to:
Terisa Brown - terisab at wccls.org<mailto:terisab at wccls.org> or (503) 648-9785 x 5#

If you have any questions, please feel free to send them my way.

I apologize for any cross-posting.

Best wishes and happy holidays!

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln, MS 58A
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503) 648-9785 5#
ricks at wccls.org

"The clever men at Oxford
Know all that there is to be knowed.
But they none of them know one half as much
As intelligent Mr Toad!"
-Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows