[Libs-Or] Library iPad reference programs survey results.

Sara Hatch shatch at cityu.edu
Fri Feb 24 13:34:08 PST 2012

Hello all,

I did a short survey in December (2010) regarding library iPad reference
programs, and some of you requested that I post my results to the list.
I have attached it as an Excel document.  Sorry for the delay in posting
the results, I've been playing "catch up" since the new year began...

This was just a quick and informal survey to get an idea of how
libraries like using iPads as reference tools, and what they considered
when choosing the iPad over other tablet devices. Thank you everyone who
volunteered your experiences.  I appreciate the time you took to fill
out my little survey!

Sincerely,

Sara E. Hatch

Library Technician

CityUniversity
of Seattle

Phone: 425-709-3454
Fax: 425-709-3455

OCLC: CU3
shatch at CityU.edu <mailto:shatch at CityU.edu>

www.CityU.edu <http://www.cityu.edu/>