[Libs-Or] Help us raise money to increase the visibility of librarians at SxSW

Erica Findley erica.findley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:31:56 PST 2012

Hello,

We are looking for $5 donations to help fund a "brand yourself a librarian"
style project at South by Southwest Interactive http://sxsw.com/, March 9 -
13, and show off the impact of libraries, museums, and archives to
thought-leaders from around the world.

Monies raised for Library Everywhere at SxSW will go to buy
self-identification badge ribbons and temporary tattoos for LAM attendees
(e.g. Ask Me!) as well as some good old paper handbills to pass out at
events.

Nothing is tax deductible. Everything penny moves the conversation forward.

We are looking for people to act fast so I am including the donation
information. John Chrastka, Managing Director at AssociaDirect, is
collecting donations via Paypal. Please send them to
john.chrastka at gmail.comby Saturday at 5pm CST.

Thank you for your consideration!

--
Erica Findley, MLS