[Libs-Or] please include this in the next posting

Leora Troper leora.troper at pcc.edu
Wed Mar 21 14:02:44 PDT 2012

Spring is here, as is evidenced by the crocuses in my garden, if not by
the weather itself. So it must be time to spring into to something new.
Northwest Central (http://www.nwcentral.org) is your one-stop shop for
library continuing education. Now */you/* can help this unique
clearinghouse in our efforts to provide links to as comprehensive a
collection of learning opportunities as possible.

Northwest Central is looking for volunteer content harvesters to help
keep the database brimming with resources.  All we need is an hour or
two of your time on a weekly or monthly basis.   Most of the wonderful
content on NWCentral has been posted directly to the database by event
organizers or content creators, but we also use some help posting
additional free webinars, podcasts, web links, and other learning tools.

If you would like to participate in the NWCentral project as a volunteer
content editor, please contact Leora Troper at nwcentral at pcc.edu
<mailto:nwcentral at pcc.edu>.   Posting is easy and it's a great way to
keep up with the wonderful training resources available online and in
our community.  Volunteers will be thanked by being listed by name on
the website: http://www.nwcentral.org/about

Thank you for your support of community-driven library continuing
education.

--
Leora Troper
Reference Librarian