[Libs-Or] FW: [New post] eBooks for Libraries Petition (And Why It Is More Important to Share It Than To Sign It)

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Fri May 11 11:21:08 PDT 2012

I don’t know how many of you read this blog but I think this is a great opportunity to both educate your patrons about the ebook market and send a message to publishers.  Read the blog post for more information about why we need to share this with our patrons.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
State Librarian
Oregon State Library