[Libs-Or] Mandatory reporting for libraries

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:24:28 PDT 2012

The Special Districts Association of Oregon (SDAO) conference is being held
2/8/13 - 2/10/13 in Portland.  I know this is after the law goes into
effect but I thought that those of you in library districts might like to
know that on Friday (2/8/13) there will be a breakout session at 1:30 on
Mandatory Reporting.  This information is from a draft of the conference
program but I think this program will definitely be on the program since
there are lots of questions within special districts about these new
requirements.  At the moment it looks like people from the SDAO Risk
Management staff will be doing the program.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou