[Libs-Or] OLA LibTech Round Table officers

HAZEL Margaret E Margaret.E.Hazel at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu Apr 11 13:59:45 PDT 2013

Hello folks,

The 2013 Library Technology Round Table Business meeting will be held at the Joint OLA/WLA in conference in Vancouver, Washington. We are scheduled to meet in the "Hemlock" room on Friday, April 26th from 1:15-2:15 PM.

We welcome all OLA members interested in library technology to attend. We are all about sharing information and helping each other with using technology in libraries.  The OLA Library Technology Round Table formed in 2011. LibTech RT's goals are to offer a forum for ideas involving the use of technology in libraries, and to promote cooperation and fellowship among OLA members responsible for or interested in technology in libraries. Here is our page<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=170> on the Oregon Library Association website.

At the meeting we will need to nominate/ elect a Chairperson, Vice Chairperson (Chair Elect), and Secretary. If you interested in running or nominating someone for one of these positions, please let me know.  You must be a member of the Oregon Library Association and the Library Technology Round Table to run and vote.

If you are unable to attend the meeting, but have ideas or thoughts you would like Round Table members to consider, please pass them along.

As a reminder, it's very easy to add the Library Technology Round Table as an affiliation to your OLA membership. You can do that via this form<https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_45507>.  It costs a whole $5 a year.

Please feel free to contact us with questions about this meeting or the OLA Library Technology Round Table in general.

Margaret Hazel (co-chair)
Margaret Mellinger (co-chair)
Darci Hanning (secretary)

Margaret Hazel
Technology Manager & Interim Facilities Manager
Eugene Public Library
Eugene, OR
541-682-6015
margaret.e.hazel at ci.eugene.or.us<mailto:margaret.e.hazel at ci.eugene.or.us>