[Libs-Or] Bookends to give away

Dowen, Julie Julie.Dowen at MillerNash.com
Fri Jan 4 09:37:00 PST 2013

Hello all,

We are remodeling our office and library and have approximately 100 extra bookends of varying sizes, color and quality. If you are in need of some please contact me and we can arrange shipment/delivery (we are not on the orbis courier).

Also, if you know of any other community libraries or schools, etc. that might be in need please let me know and I'll contact them.

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Julie

Julie D. Dowen
Librarian
Miller Nash llp
3400 U.S. Bancorp Tower | 111 S.W. Fifth Avenue | Portland, Oregon 97204
Office: 503-224-5858 | Fax: 503-224-0155
Julie.Dowen at MillerNash.com<mailto:Julie.Dowen at MillerNash.com> | www.millernash.com<http://www.millernash.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received this message by mistake, please do not review, disclose, copy, or distribute the e-mail. Instead, please notify us immediately by replying to this message or telephoning us. Thank you.
IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE: Unless specifically designated therein, any advice that may be expressed above (including in any attachments) as to tax matters was neither written nor intended by the sender or Miller Nash LLP to be used and cannot be used by you or anyone else for (i) the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed under the United States Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction, plan or arrangement. Each taxpayer should seek advice from their own independent tax adviser, based on the taxpayer's particular circumstances.