[Libs-Or] lending e-book readers @ your library

Lucien Kress lucienk at multcolib.org
Fri Mar 1 12:16:07 PST 2013

Ted, thanks for posting that. My question is: What is "a mainstream
e-reading device that is fully accessible to both patrons who are blind and
patrons who do not have such disabilities." I know the iPad (and iPad
mini?) is generally considered to fulfill this  criteria. Is there any
other mainstream e-reader that the NFB (for example) considers to be fully
accessible?

Lucien

--
Lucien Kress