[Libs-Or] OLA-SSD blog update

Rebecca ROTH rebeccar at multco.us
Mon Mar 18 16:58:39 PDT 2013

Hello all! I hope the Oregon spring is treating you well. Or winter,
depending on what part you're in.  There are many new posts up on the blog
for your enjoyment.  The first is about our conference. Yes, it's a ways
off, but we've already set up a page that we'll be updating as we get
information: http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/p/2013-conference.html

And have you been remembering to take care of yourself? A couple posts on
ergonomics:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2013/02/library-stretch-break-best-hand.html
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2013/03/ten-useful-stretches-for-library-workers.html
Do you have any stretches or exercises that work better for you?

A lovely guest post about library customer service:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2013/02/your-best-customer-service.html

Has anybody heard any updates on whether the Kindle app is still eating
people's libraries?
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2013/03/latest-kindle-ios-deletes-your-library.html

And finally, some art and good news:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2013/03/libaries-in-news-this-week-whats-unique.html
Does anybody else think seed libraries would work really well in Oregon?
Oh, and be sure to shake your crabs properly. (Check out the comments
section.)

Ideas for posts? Want to share something of your own? We gladly accept
comments, post ideas, and/or guest posting.  Let us know!

Thanks for reading,
Rebecca
rebeccar at multco.us