[Libs-Or] Lead the Change in Portland on April 16th

Michele Burke michele.burke at chemeketa.edu
Fri Mar 22 18:25:51 PDT 2013

Hello Oregon Library People,

A brief follow-up to my announcement about Lead the Change, a Library Journal leadership development training and education opportunity. Lead the Change will be in Oregon on April 16, and Multnomah County Library has agreed to host the event at the Central Library in Portland. One of OLA's goals is to support leadership training. Lead the Change is a leadership opportunity for library staff at every level and will feature our very own Eva Calcagno, Director of Washington County Cooperative Library Services. Do you have to hold down the fort while colleagues attend the OLA conference? Maybe Lead the Change will work with your schedule!

Here's a link to the information and registration page:
http://lj.libraryjournal.com/lead-the-change/speakers/

I hope you'll consider attending and let us know how it goes!

Sincerely,
~Michele Burke
OLA President