[Libs-Or] ORVS scholarship deadline is April 1st

Courtney Terry Courtney.Terry at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Sat Mar 23 14:41:50 PDT 2013

*Apologies for any duplicate postings*

Are you interested in attending the 2013 Oregon Virtual Reference Summit but can't find the funds in your budget? We understand, and thanks to a generous contribution from Emporia State University, we're able to offer scholarships to cover the cost of registration. Anyone and everyone can apply for a scholarship at http://www.answerland.org/summit/2013/register.

Fill out the registration form, click the regular registration option, then fill out the scholarship application information below. It's quick, easy, and can make your 2013 OVRS experience a whole lot more economical. Then you'll join us on May 3rd at the Oregon Garden in Silverton, OR for a day of reference, technology and networking you will regret having missed otherwise!

The deadline to apply for scholarships is April 1st.

Thank you, can't wait to see you there!

Courtney Terry
OVRS planning committee
McMinnville Public Library