[Libs-Or] Women of Library History - Women’s History Month is almost over…

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 14:33:56 PDT 2013

Women's History Month is almost over...
...but Women of Library History is not!

* We had a phenomenal response to our call for submissions, so we've still
got a lot to share. We will be celebrating Women's History Wednesday for
the next several months so that we can post everything we've received. (If
you haven't seen your submission on the blog yet, you will!) I'll be adding
the tag "women's history wednesday" to all of our Wednesday posts going
forward; feel free to join in the fun each week with your own women's
history posts.

* If you'd like to know more about the Feminist Task Force, get involved
with our other activities, or just continue your social networking
addiction, you can join the Feminist Task Force Facebook group. FTF also
has a mailing list and a Wiki.....(a bit more at http://
womenoflibraryhistory.tumblr.com/post/46762705745/
womens-history-month-is-almost-over)

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou