[Libs-Or] OLA 2013 Support Staff Division Annual Conference, "Are We There Yet?"

HARMON-MYERS Margaret Margaret.HarmonMyers at ci.eugene.or.us
Thu May 16 15:12:47 PDT 2013

Registration is now open for the annual conference on Friday, July 19th , 7:30-4:30, in beautiful Hood River, Oregon in the Columbia Gorge!

Register before June 20 and save $10 on registration fee!  Registration deadline is July 12, 2013.

Take advantage of our special offers, such as:  4 attendees for the price of 3.  Or, if you're traveling over 150 miles one way, apply for a $50 travel assistance scholarship.
Visit the website for more details.
http://www.olaweb.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=313

Are We There Yet?  Come and find out this July, along with State Librarian, Mary Kay Dahlgreen; renowned presenter Leigh Anne Jasheway; Maureen Cole, Director of Oregon City Library, and exciting sessions presented by Support Staff from around the state!

Register here:  https://ola.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_143131

Stay updated with SSD at our blog  sup.port.abil.i.ty  www.ola-ssd.blogspot.com<http://www.ola-ssd.blogspot.com>
And on Facebook at Oregon Library Association Support Staff Division!