[Libs-Or] Updated Oregon & Portland-metro Legal Assistance Resources guide

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Fri Apr 11 07:53:42 PDT 2014

Greetings:

Our updated Oregon & Portland-metro Legal Assistance Resources guide is now on our website:

Direct link to PDF:
http://www.co.washington.or.us/LawLibrary/upload/PDX_Metro_Leg_Svcs_10April2014.pdf

You can also link to the guide from our Document Index, under "Oregon and Portland Metro ...":
http://www.co.washington.or.us/LawLibrary/Resources/document-index.cfm

A link to the guide is also at our OLR blog: http://is.gd/uVBFyx

Additions are always welcome; the next round of updates probably won't appear until after the OLA Annual Meeting next week and the Equal Justice Conference in early May. Corrections will be made ASAP.

Laura

Laura J. Orr, MLS, JD
Law Librarian
Washington County Law Library