[Libs-Or] FW: Sad news regarding Eliza Dresang

Lori Robare lrobare at uoregon.edu
Tue Apr 22 11:32:29 PDT 2014

[Forwarded on behalf of Allyson Carlyle]

Greetings all,
This message below was just sent out to the iSchool community about Eliza Dresang. Please feel free to forward it to other library colleagues who might want to know.

I encourage anyone who knew her to visit the memorial website to leave a few words. Her family and friends will be reading it, and I know they would appreciate hearing from her colleagues and friends in the library community.
We will miss her very much.
Allyson

Allyson Carlyle, Associate Professor
Information School