[Libs-Or] volunteers

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 14:40:12 PST 2014

Many of the libraries in the state started out as women's clubs and were
all volunteer.  That certainly has changed over the years.  However, the
Yachats Public Library still functions that way.  They do have a Board
appointed by the City and they do receive some funding from the city but
they have no paid staff.

*Yachats Public Library *
<http://libdir.osl.state.or.us/edit_library.php?id=872>
Type:PublicStreet Address:560 W 7th St.
Yachats , Lincoln County, OR 97498Mailing Address:PO Box 817
Yachats, OR 97498Library Phone:(541) 547-3741Library Fax:(541) 547-3741Library
Email:yachatspl at actionnet.netLibrary Website:
http://www.ci.yachats.or.us/Library%20Description.htmSystem
Membership:NONEPopulation
Served:765Director:Janet Hickam (yachatspl at actionnet.net)
(541) 547-3741

--
*Diedre Conkling*

*Lincoln County Library DistrictP.O. Box 2027Newport, OR 97365Phone & Fax:
541-265-3066Work email**: **diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org*
<diedre at lincolncolibrarydist.org>
*Home email: **diedre08 at gmail.com* <diedre08 at gmail.com>

 “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude.”―Maya Angelou