[Libs-Or] OLA Library Technology Roundtable meeting 12/18/14

Sarah Jesudason s.jesudason at outlook.com
Tue Dec 9 16:54:40 PST 2014

First of all, a hearty thanks to those who braved the snow, er, freezingrainpocolypse to join us for our social at the Lucky Lab last month. We had 8 people join us, which we consider to be 12 with a windchill factor of 4.
We have our regular meeting on Thursday, December 18 at 3 p.m. To join us, please follow these instructions:

            OLA LibTech RT

                    1. Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone on Thu, Dec 18, 12:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

                        https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/991758637

                    2. Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You'll sound best with a headset. You can also call in using your telephone.
                    2. Join the conference call.

                            United States

                                (Long distance):
                                +1 (646) 749-3122

                    Access Code: 991-758-637

                    Audio PIN: Shown after joining the session

                Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

                GoToMeeting®

Agenda:
1.       Introductions (All)2.       Review action items (All)3.       2015 Conference Update (Darci)a.       OLA Past President’s session (“speed dating” volunteer) (Darci)b.      Brainstorm on tasks to be completed for the conference (all)4.       Financial Report (Darci)5.       Organize another Meetup? (Brent)6.       Other business? (Any)
Thank you, and see you on the Internets,
Sarah
Sarah JesudasonLibTechRT Secretary