[Libs-Or] OLA Library Technology Roundtable meeting 12/18/14

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed Dec 17 11:32:24 PST 2014

Greetings and a  quick reminder!

The Library Technology Roundtable is having our regular meeting tomorrow, December 18 at 3 p.m. To join us, please follow these instructions:

OLA LibTech RT

  *   1. Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone on Thu, Dec 18, 12:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

     *   https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/991758637

  *   2. Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You'll sound best with a headset. You can also call in using your telephone. 2. Join the conference call.

     *   United States (Long distance): +1 (646) 749-3122
Access Code: 991-758-637
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the session
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone(r), iPad(r), Android(r) or Windows Phone(r) device via the GoToMeeting app.
GoToMeeting(r)

Agenda:

1.       Introductions (All)

2.       Review action items (All)

3.       2015 Conference Update (Darci)

a.       OLA Past President's session ("speed dating" volunteer) (Darci)

b.      Brainstorm on tasks to be completed for the conference (all)

4.       Financial Report (Darci)

5.       Organize another Meetup? (Brent)

6.       Other business? (Any)

Cheers!
Darci

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant
Library Support and Development Services * Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

[stORytime]<http://storytimeoregon.com/>