[Libs-Or] community partnership agreements?

Hillary Ostlund Hillary.Ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Tue Jan 14 09:35:52 PST 2014

Greetings, library colleagues!

My library, Hillsboro Public Library, is working on revising our Community Partnership Agreement, which we use to outline expectations for working with community organizations. However, we need to incorporate City liability and indemnification language, but do this in a way that still encourages community groups to work with the library. Do any of your libraries or cities have something like this on file? And, if so, would you be willing to share?

Please reply to me, but if there is group interest, I'd be glad to post a summary to the listserv.

Thanks much!

Hillary Ostlund | Manager, Shute Park Branch Library
City of Hillsboro, Oregon | Hillsboro Public Library
phone: 503-615-6500 | email: hillary.ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:hillary.ostlund at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.Hillsboro-Oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library> | Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS)  http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>