[Libs-Or] Sixth Annual Youth Photo Contest - The Way I see it - Health Belongs to Everyone

Young Jennifer L jennifer.l.young at state.or.us
Wed Jan 22 14:57:10 PST 2014

Please post the flyer and pass this information to youth,  schools and community organizations. Thank you!

It's time again for the annual Oregon Youth Photo Contest  - The Way I see it.  This year the theme is Health Belongs to Everyone.  The Contest is sponsored by the Northwest Health Foundation and the Oregon Public Health Division.

Oregon youth between the ages of 12 and 18 are eligible to submit photos exploring how the various conditions where we live, learn, work and play can affect our choices and our opportunity to be healthy.

The contest begins on February 1st, and entries can be submitted until February 28th, 2014.

Contest winners will be announced during Public Health Week in early April, and will receive cash prizes ($300. first place, $200. second and $100. for third).  Complete contest rules and submission instructions can be found at http://nwhf.org/photocontest/ .

See the attached flyer for more information.   Please share this flyer with youth and partners who work with youth.

Thank you
Jennifer

Jennifer Young, MPH, RD
Nutrition and Physical Activity Coordinator | Oregon Health Authority | Public Health Division | Adolescent Health | desk:  971-673-0245 | | fax: 971-673-0240 | jennifer.l.young at state.or.us