[Libs-Or] Stafford Collections at Talking Book and Braille Services

Elke Bruton elke.bruton at state.or.us
Fri Jan 24 08:19:50 PST 2014

Talking Book and Braille Services is proud to participate in Oregon Reads 2014. As you know, the Oregon Reads project is celebrating the centennial of William Stafford's birth during this statewide reading event. Talking Books has made available in audio four collections of William Stafford's poetry. Audio books from Talking Book and Braille Services are provided free of charge to people in Oregon who cannot read standard sized print due to a visual, physical, or reading disability. For more information on which books are available to qualifying Oregonians for this reading event, please visit our webpage (http://www.oregon.gov/osl/TBABS/Pages/Oregon-Reads-2014.aspx). To request an application for Talking Books, or to find out more, call 800-452-0292 or email tbabs.info at state.or.us. You can also download an application from our website (http://www.oregon.gov/osl/TBABS/Pages/registration.aspx).

---------------------
Elke H. Bruton, MLIS
Public Services Librarian
Talking Book and Braille Services