[Libs-Or] SAVVIES

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Wed Mar 26 12:31:19 PDT 2014

I received the first SAVVIES submission today. I'm eagerly anticipating all you other libraries out there who will be bragging about what you've been doing this year. Let's see-I know Shute Park owes me a photo and a blurb. Who else improved facilities? Had a fantastic program (Deschutes-was that 1500 people for Cheryl Strayed?)? Need to brag about some amazing staff (Libraries with Emerging Leaders?)? Figured out how to provide more with less? Done something nifty with a grant? I know you're out there-please be thinking about how you can shine a light on something you're up to. The rest of us will learn from this and...bragging is good!

Mo

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library
Follow us on: Facebook!
Subscribe to our email newsletter!
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.