[Libs-Or] Reminder: Coffee Connection

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Wed Mar 26 12:06:09 PDT 2014

We are looking forward to finally connecting after several months. Snow is not going to get in the way this time (didn't I say that last time too?) We are meeting in Milwaukie this time (Clackamas County people-I expect to see you!). Here's the skinny:

Where: Spring Creek Coffee, 10600 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Milwaukie
When: starting at 8:00 a.m., Friday, March 28
What: Coffee Connection, a chance for regional (within driving distance, happens to be here that day etc) library directors and management to share about similar concerns and topics.

Hope to see you then!

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library
Follow us on: Facebook!
Subscribe to our email newsletter!
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.