[Libs-Or] small library card cabinet for a seed gathering and exchange in our library?

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Wed Sep 3 13:52:25 PDT 2014

Hello Library Land,
Our library is looking for a small 4 or 8 drawer library card cabinet (the ones that used to be used for library card catalog) to repurpose for a seed exchange program in our library. We are hoping to kickoff this new program in the spring. Does anyone have an old one kicking around in their back storage area that they would like to give or sell to us? I thought it would be a good idea to check in with libraries before going out to etsy, ebay, etc.
Thanks,

Esther Moberg
Library Director
Seaside Public Library