[Libs-Or] Book donations/recycling

Mckee, Eryn emckee at ttsd.k12.or.us
Thu Sep 25 11:38:32 PDT 2014

Hi!  I am hoping somebody out there might be able to help me.  I have probably close to 20 boxes of books that I need to get rid of.  I saw the thread from last month on Better World Books and got really excited until I saw on their website that they don't work with K-12 school libraries.  Is there a group out there that does work with K-12 school libraries?  I have tried Powell's in the past but they only take certain things and they won't take library books.  I have a lot of miscellaneous books but I also have several sets of books including "7 Habits for Highly Effective Teens," "Nectar in a Sieve," "King Arthur" and several other titles that we used to teacher in our English classes but no longer do.   Anybody have any ideas?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Eryn :)

Eryn McKee
Librarian -MLS
(Classified)