[Libs-Or] Joint Biz Meeting: Ref RT & Legal Ref RT

Sue Ludington Sue_Ludington at co.washington.or.us
Fri Apr 10 12:33:55 PDT 2015

Calling all library reference workers - we want you!!

The Reference Round Table (RRT) and Legal Reference Round Table (LRRT) plan to hold a Joint Business Meeting at the upcoming OLA Conference, and everyone - truly everyone: current members, ex-members, the curious among you - is invited to attend.

Our two groups have perhaps been on the sidelines of OLA activity in the recent past but, like George and Louise Jefferson, we're moving on up! The RRT is sponsoring two programs at the conference - particularly with significant financial support for presenters - and one of these programs has been designed and coordinated by the LRRT. Both units continue to brainstorm ways we might further collaborate throughout the year.

We'd love to get your input and ideas! How could the RRT and LRRT help you do your job better? Hang out with us for a while and let's dish!

When: Thursday, April 16th 5:30-6:30 (or thereabouts)
Where: Eugene Conference Center (room TBD - check the printed program for details)

Hope to see you there!

Sue Ludington | Washington County Law Library
Chair, Legal Reference Round Table

Morgan Sohl | Driftwood Public Library
Chair, Reference Round Table