[Libs-Or] Fwd: [REFORMANET] Best Multicultural Books of 2015 - Center for the Study of Multicultural Children's Literature

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 12:39:30 PST 2015

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Claudette Mc Linn <dr.mclinn at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:29 PM
Subject: [REFORMANET] Best Multicultural Books of 2015 - Center for the
Study of Multicultural Children's Literature
To: REFORMANet at googlegroups.com

Center for the Study of Multicultural Children's Literature (CSMCL) has
chosen the *Best Multicultural Books of 2015*. See attached. Feel free to
share.

In addition, we have provided you with our Pinterest Page. Click on the
link: https://www.pinterest.com/csmcl/best-multicultural-books-of-2015/
<https://www.pinterest.com/csmcl/best-multicultural-books-of-2015/>

Happy Holidays!

Dr. Claudette S. McLinn, Executive Director
Center for the Study of Multicultural Children’s Literature (CSMCL)
Website: www.CSMCL.org <http://www.csmcl.org/>
Email: CSMCL.org at gmail.com
Friend Us on Facebook