[Libs-Or] Do you have bike locks for check out?

Emily Antonelli eantonelli at ci.tualatin.or.us
Tue Feb 24 08:59:17 PST 2015

Hello all,

Do you circulate bike locks at your library? Or do you know of a library that does circulate bike locks?

We here at Tualatin library are considering adding a few bike locks to our daily circulation for our biking patrons.

We are curious if other libraries in Oregon have circulating bike locks. If so would you mind sharing your observations to date with the whole process: types of locks, local policies, partnership success, or any ideas to make the program a success.

Your thoughts and suggestions would be much appreciated. Please feel free to contact me personally at: eantonelli at ci.tualatin.or.us<mailto:eantonelli at ci.tualatin.or.us>

Thank you in advance,

Emily Antonelli
Tualatin Public Library | City of Tualatin
18878 SW Martinazzi Ave Tualatin OR 97062
eantonelli at ci.tualatin.or.us<mailto:eantonelli at ci.tualatin.or.us> | http://www.tualatinoregon.gov/library
503 691-3074
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

This message has been sent by an employee or official of the City of Tualatin, Oregon. This may be a public record, but may also contain information deemed confidential or privileged by state or federal law and for that reason, exempt from disclosure. DO NOT COPY OR FORWARD TO UNAUTHORIZED PERSONS. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee/agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. Unauthorized interception of this message may be in violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at helpdesk at ci.tualatin.or.us