[Libs-Or] Request for photos of your combined reference/circulation desks

SCHINDELE-CUPPLES Carrie scupples at springfield-or.gov
Thu Feb 26 14:18:01 PST 2015

Hello Oregon Libraries,

We are in the process of merging our main customer service point to one area for a combined reference/circulation desk.

For those libraries with a similar setup, would you be willing to email a photo(s) of your setup? The visuals would be so helpful! If you’d also like to include what works (or doesn’t) about it, we’d love to hear that, too.

Please respond directly to me – and I’ll be happy to share the feedback if any other libraries would like it.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Carrie Schindele-Cupples
Reference Librarian
Springfield Public Library