[Libs-Or] Committee members needed for ODLC

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Thu Feb 26 14:38:47 PST 2015

Dear Amazing Library Professionals,

It's time to nominate officers for the Oregon Digital Library Consortium (ODLC)! Please let me know if you would like to nominate someone or yourself.
Want to get to know more about the inner workings of the digital library your library is a part of? Want to know all those insider secrets about how we get audio and e-books online and what it takes to keep a digital library running statewide? Then join us on the Oregon Digital Library Consortium executive committee!

We will elect the following:

.         Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect (first year as vice chair, second year as chair)

.         Executive Committee members-at-large (two positions, one-year term)

.         Secretary (one-year term)

The Vice Chair reconciles invoices and support the chair position. Typical time commitment as vice-chair is about 3-4 hours a month. As chair the second year, additional time is required.
Time commitment for the member-at-large positions is typically one meeting a month online with additional time for any extra projects or additional meetings (we have a spring and fall meeting annually).
The secretary takes minutes at the monthly meetings and shares them by e-mail.