[Libs-Or] OLA 2015 Conference - Registration is open!

NOHRENBERG LaVena R LaVena.R.Nohrenberg at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Jan 6 12:04:33 PST 2015

Hello - We hope your New Year's resolutions include attending the 2015 OLA conference:  April 15 - 17 in Eugene.  This year's theme is Cultivating Creativity, with workshops that range from makerspace information to finding creative solutions to challenges. The OLA 2015 Conference Website has all the information:  www.olaweb.org/ola-conference-2015<http://www.olaweb.org/ola-conference-2015>
Registration is now open!  You can register online with a credit card or by check.  Once you have completed your registration form and have chosen a payment option, you will reach a confirmation page.  If paying by check, please include a printout of the confirmation page with your check and mail it to the address noted on the page.
Here are a couple of quick links for you:
        Registration link:  www.olaweb.org/ola-conference-2015---registration<http://www.olaweb.org/ola-conference-2015---registration>
        Hotel Reservations: www.olaweb.org/ola-conference-2015---hotel-info<http://www.olaweb.org/ola-conference-2015---hotel-info>

If you have Registration questions, contact Lorie Vik at lorie.a.vik at ci.eugene.or.us<mailto:lorie.a.vik at ci.eugene.or.us>

You're going to be hearing from us frequently over the next couple of months, as we hope to cultivate your creativity - and your excitement about the conference.

Thanks,
LaVena Nohrenberg and the 2015 Conference Planning Committee

LaVena Nohrenberg
Customer Experience Manager
Eugene Public Library
100 West 10th Avenue
Eugene, OR 97401
541-682-8314   Fax 541-682-5898
LaVena.R.Nohrenberg at ci.eugene.or.us<mailto:LaVena.R.Nohrenberg at ci.eugene.or.us>
www.eugene-or.gov/library<http://www.eugene-or.gov/library>

Note: under Oregon Law, messages to and from this e-mail address may be available to the public.