[Libs-Or] Seeking nominations for the OLA Public Library Division Executive Board

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Mon Jun 15 09:22:41 PDT 2015

Hi everyone:
I know there are lot more fun summer things to think about than whether or not you want to throw you name in the hat for the PLD Board, but if you want to (and you do), today is the last day to do so. If you want to run, please tell me the position you are interested in. Also, I need a short bio to include in the ballot. At least I think I do. So send one! End of day is good.

Thank you much on Monday.

Mo

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010 Direct phone
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>
Subscribe to our email newsletter<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>!
PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.