June 2015 Archives by thread
Starting: Mon Jun 1 07:36:46 PDT 2015
Ending: Tue Jun 30 17:36:50 PDT 2015
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] ALA Libraries Foster Community Engagement MIG Meeting, ALA Annual San Francisco, Sunday, June 28, 8:30 - 10:00 am MCC 111 N
- [Libs-Or] Letter to Libraries Online June 2015
- [Libs-Or] Job: Catalog Specialist, Reed College Library
- [Libs-Or] OLA Executive Board Meeting - Friday, June 5
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] June is GLBT Book Month
- [Libs-Or] 21st Century Library video
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] Nepal Library Relief Fund
- [Libs-Or] Job Posting: Continuing Resources & Cataloging Assistant @ Portland State
- [Libs-Or] USA Freedom Act amendments
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] USA FREEDOM Act PASSES Senate 67-32
- [Libs-Or] You did it! USA FREEDOM on its way to the President’s desk
- [Libs-Or] OLA SSD 2015 conference Book Repair update
- [Libs-Or] Free ALA webinar: Library Support Staff Certification
- [Libs-Or] June Update from WebJunction
- [Libs-Or] ACTION: Slam internet standards back door on NSA
- [Libs-Or] Oregon State Library Government Information and Library Services Advisory Council Meeting, 6/9/15
- [Libs-Or] NCES releases new data and Data File Documentation from the 2008/12 Baccalaureate and Beyond Longitudinal Study (B&B:08/12)
- [Libs-Or] Join us for the PNW Institutional Repository User Group – Planning Meeting!
Gilman, Isaac P.
- [Libs-Or] online conversation with John Palfrey, author of Bibliotech
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 6/5/15
- [Libs-Or] REMIDNER: Seeking nominations for the OLA Public Library Division Executive Board
- [Libs-Or] Oregon State Library Board Meeting in Beaverton, June 19, 2015
- [Libs-Or] Follow-up info and themes from "Snapshot Survey on Developmental Education Redesign, Acceleration, and Information Literacy"
- [Libs-Or] Silent Auction at ALA Annual to Benefit Student Scholarships
- [Libs-Or] OHSU Library received LSTA grant funding
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] Five ethnic affiliates of ALA have collaborated to officially form the Joint Council of Librarians of Color, Inc. (JCLC Inc.)
- [Libs-Or] Free Webinar - Digital Advocacy for Small & Rural Libraries (TechSoup)
- [Libs-Or] Save the date for ACRL-WA/OR Joint Fall Conference 2015!
- [Libs-Or] Update: Library Support Division's Facebook Page
- [Libs-Or] fairs and farmer's markets
- [Libs-Or] CCL Summer Reading Video
- [Libs-Or] OLA SSD 2015 conference- Early Bird registration ends June 12!
- [Libs-Or] Order Free Materials on Avoiding Fraud or Scams
- [Libs-Or] Answerland Notable Transcript Award
- [Libs-Or] Small card catalog for OLA?
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] White House Conference on Aging – Host a Watch Party.
- [Libs-Or] Real heroes!
- [Libs-Or] 2016 Oregon Literary Fellowship Applications due Friday, June 26th
- [Libs-Or] Lebanon PL has a new website
- [Libs-Or] Leaders Wanted: Cultivating Diversity in LIS Education, ALA San Francisco, 6/27, Panel (10:30-11:30) and Options Fair (11:30 -1:00)
- [Libs-Or] StopCyberSpying.com and CISA
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 6/12/15
- [Libs-Or] Jobline Submissions Next Week
- [Libs-Or] Oregon Revised Statutes available
- [Libs-Or] Seeking nominations for the OLA Public Library Division Executive Board
- [Libs-Or] a learning opportunity- in person.
- [Libs-Or] Oregon authors site survey
- [Libs-Or] ALA hearing on Library Services to Persons with Dementia - June 27
- [Libs-Or] Invitation to serve.
- [Libs-Or] Hillsboro invitation -- Linda Lybecker's retirement party, June 30 at 4:30 PM
- [Libs-Or] Call for Proposals for ACRL-WA/OR Joint Fall Conference 2015
- [Libs-Or] New Students Get Creative with Scholarship Application: See Their Pinterest Boards
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] All CCPL branches closed Thursday to Honor St. Andrews Regional Library Manager Cynthia Hurd
- [Libs-Or] Publicity Photo Signage
Darla J. Schofield
- [Libs-Or] Job Posting: Cataloging & Collections Specialist (Linfield College, McMinnville Campus)
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 6/18/15
- [Libs-Or] StarWalk Kids Media at ALA
- [Libs-Or] Make a Father's Day Kite at Concordia University Saturday StoryTime
- [Libs-Or] OLA Quarterly Spring 2015 issue available, contribute your ideas for summer now!
- [Libs-Or] A Letter from the New LYRASIS CEO
- [Libs-Or] Call for Nominations: ACRL-Oregon Award for Excellence
Gilman, Isaac P.
- [Libs-Or] OLA-SDD program - Tales of Failure and Success: Internal Communication and Assessment
- [Libs-Or] FW: 1911 Commemorative Oregon Blue Book
YAMAKA Julie A
- [Libs-Or] Webinar: The new home buyer’s (and owner’s) information toolbox - June 24th from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- [Libs-Or] Crowdsourcing Great Teaching @ the NW Great Teaching Seminar
- [Libs-Or] Did anyone ask to remove an item from your library’s collection last year?
- [Libs-Or] Fwd: [alacro-l] Accepting applications for the 2016 class of Emerging Leaders
- [Libs-Or] Oregon Volunteers Comunity Conversations
- [Libs-Or] America's Ninth Graders High School Completion Status is Focus of New NCES Longitudinal Dataset and First Look Report
- [Libs-Or] Document search
- [Libs-Or] Technology Systems Manager Job Opening on Southern Oregon coast
gsharp at cclsd.org
- [Libs-Or] Jobline 6/26/15
- [Libs-Or] Job opportunity at Multnomah County Library; Portland, Oregon
- [Libs-Or] Gale and LearningExpress Library training in July
- [Libs-Or] Jobline Submissions By Thursday at Noon
- [Libs-Or] Charleston Library renamed for Cynthia Graham Hurd
- [Libs-Or] Rights, Responsibilities, and Reactions
- [Libs-Or] Two Oregon libraries featured in national Gale publication
- [Libs-Or] Join us for special events at Concordia University
- [Libs-Or] New Report: Identifying and Supporting Productive STEM Programs in Out-of-School Settings
Last message date:
Tue Jun 30 17:36:50 PDT 2015
Archived on: Wed May 4 18:31:29 PDT 2016
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).