[Libs-Or] The future of Online Northwest: A quick survey

Online Northwest online.northwest at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 15:37:12 PDT 2015

**Apologies for duplication.**

Dear Oregon library folk,

As you know, Online Northwest is a fixture in the library technology
landscape of our region.  It was created by the Oregon University System
Library Council to help librarians around Oregon learn how to use early
online searching tools, and it has continued to bring library folk together
for 32 years.

This year, the 2015 conference-planning committee wants to take the library
community's temperature.  Should we change the conference's location,
format, or style?  Should we keep things the same?  What's working, and
what isn't?  We'd appreciate hearing whatever you'd like to tell us.

The committee will be meeting in late March or early April to review all
depending on what we learn from you.

You can share your thoughts here:  http://goo.gl/forms/Sx6439cXZw

Please feel free to share this survey with friends and colleagues who are
interested in the future of the conference.

Thank you and all best wishes,

The Online Northwest 2015 Conference Planning Committee
Loree Hyde (co-chair)
Karen Munro (co-chair)
Aja Bettencourt McCarthy
Camila Gabaldon