[Libs-Or] STATE LIBRARY LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS FOR NOMINATION TO THE LSTA ADVISORY COUNCIL

Ann Reed ann.reed at state.or.us
Fri Nov 6 15:08:43 PST 2015

State Library Looking for Suggestions for Nomination to the LSTA Advisory Council
The Oregon State Library is looking for new members for the Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) Advisory Council. We'd really appreciate hearing about any people you would like to suggest for one of the vacancies or suggest yourself. Suggestions are being accepted now through November 27, 2015. Out of all the suggestions made, the State Librarian will present to the Oregon State Library Board a slate of nominees at their early January 2016 meeting. We are looking for suggestions to fill one library user position and one representative from a public, academic and special library.  The State Library tries to have a good geographic representation of Oregon on the Council, which may influence who is nominated. Use our survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9TTRRW7> (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9TTRRW7) to nominate someone or yourself. Please suggest one person per each survey response. You may suggest more than one person by doing multiple surveys.  If you have any questions about the LSTA Advisory Council, please call or email Ann Reed at 503-378-5027 or ann.reed at state.or.us<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us>.

Ann Reed, Federal Programs Coordinator
Oregon State Library
Library Support and Development Services
250 Winter St.
Salem, OR 97301
ann.reed at state.or.us<mailto:ann.reed at state.or.us>
phone 503-378-5027