[Libs-Or] LearningExpress Library recorded webinar now available

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Tue Nov 10 16:31:37 PST 2015

A recording of the State Library's LearningExpress Library webinar on November 2, 2015 is now available.

https://youtu.be/EjNwENYtBhs
(video is 43 minutes)

If you don't have time to watch the full video, I would encourage you to take a look at the short  video user guides<http://www.learningexpresshub.com/productengine/LELIndex.html#/learningexpresslibrary/two/video-guides/welcome>  LearningExpress Library makes available.  Job and Career Accelerator video user guides<http://www.learningexpresshub.com/productengine/LELIndex.html#/jobandcareeraccelerator/two/video-guides/Welcome> are also available.

We also have new promotional materials, including sample press releases, bookmarks, and posters available on the State Library's LearningExpress Library web site: http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/technology/sdlp/learningexpress/index.aspx

Please contact me if you need any additional assistance accessing LearningExpress Library or would like to arrange any additional training activities for your library.

Arlene Weible
Electronic Services Consultant
Oregon Federal Regional Depository Coordinator
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter St NE
Salem OR, 97301
503-378-5020
arlene.weible at state.or.us<mailto:arlene.weible at state.or.us>
http://oregon.gov/osl/ld/
FOLLOW US: [facebookSmall.png] <https://www.facebook.com/ORLibSupport>  [http://www.thewwwblog.com/images/blogger-logo.jpg] <http://osl-lis.blogspot.com/>  [Picture] <http://www.oregon.gov/OSL/LD/Pages/index.aspx>