[Libs-Or] Why are school libraries important? An ask related to ESEA reauthorization bill

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Nov 25 09:30:11 PST 2015

From the email below:

So here is the pitch: We want to gather library folks who are willing to write a short testimonial about why they feel school libraries are important and need to be supported. We are really looking for a wide variety of voices. Not just school/youth librarians, but academic, public, corporate, etc. Our approach is to show that all librarians recognize the importance of school libraries and all libraries are worth fighting for. We aren't looking for anything fancy, just a few lines about your experience with school libraries.

Here is the link to submit testimonials: http://goo.gl/forms/YHnAd972wq

FYI,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer