[Libs-Or] FW: Harwood Training: Turning Outward and Engaging My Community

Lynne Mildenstein lynnem at dpls.lib.or.us
Wed Nov 25 11:51:53 PST 2015

Posted on behalf of Todd Dunkelberg, Director, Deschutes Public Library.

Good morning!

Public innovators and nonprofit leaders from across the state will have the opportunity to participate in the Harwood Institute's Turning Outward and Engaging My Community training, hosted by the Deschutes Public Library and the United Way of Deschutes County.

This one day Harwood Institute training will be offered in Bend on Friday, January 22. More information about the training and registration links can be found at https://www.deschutesunitedway.org/harwood.

Gwenn

Space is limited to the first 25 participants.

Gwenn Levine
Community Engagement Director
United Way of Deschutes County
PO Box 5969