[Libs-Or] Summer 2015 OLA Quarterly is now available!

Sara Kelso sara.kelso at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 09:32:39 PDT 2015

Oregon libraries were buzzing with ideas this summer! Read more about some of these inspiring innovations and improvements in the latest issue of the OLA Quarterly: http://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/vol21/iss2/
We're already seeking guest editors and contributions for our Fall issue, focusing on mentorship. Add your voice to the discussion and get more details at the OLAQ website: http://commons.pacificu.edu/olaq/