[Libs-Or] OLA 2016 - Handouts and Feedback

Thompson, Sara Q thomsara at oregonstate.edu
Mon Apr 25 14:38:56 PDT 2016

Thank you all for such a wonderful 2016 Conference! From the youth services
version of a business meeting to the groovin’ President’s Party, it was a
blast.

Conference Feedback

No matter where your experience falls on the Fun to Fail spectrum, we would
dearly love to know how things went for you so we can make it that much
better in 2017.  Please take just 5 minutes to fill out the one-page
evaluation form <http://bit.ly/OLA2016eval> - tell us what to keep and what
to ditch.

Session Handouts

Handouts and slides from the conference sessions are pouring into NW Central
<http://b8f.645.myftpupload.com/conference-materials/> as I type, so check
there throughout the week for nuggets of wisdom.  Speakers, if you haven’t
sent in your links / handouts / slides yet, please email them to
nwcmgmt at gmail.com.  Thank you!

Volunteer for Next Year

The 2017 OLA Conference - #ORLib17 - will be in Salem next year, now with a
brand new Saturday added for our wonderful colleagues in the Oregon
Association of School Libraries. The dates are April 19th - 22nd. The theme
will be “Thriving Together”.

If you had so much fun this year and you can’t wait to see the conference
from behind-the-scenes, then contact next year’s Chair, Michele Burke, to
get a spot on the committee : michele.burke at chemeketa.edu

Many thanks,

OLA Conference Committee