[Libs-Or] Spanish language collections

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 09:35:12 PDT 2016

  The Seaside Public Library is looking to expand our Spanishlanguage print collection, specifically adult materials. Both budget and shelf-space are limited.  That said, we are seeking some quick and dirty collection development tools. Has anyone seen a recent, Spanish language core collection bibliographyfor a small, rural public library?  Cananyone recommend the bare-bones essentials we cannot do without?   We pride ourselves on owning high-demand items while workingwithin budgetary constraints.
Anyguidance on strengthening this collection while maximizing dollar-value wouldbe appreciated.

Dan CawleySeaside Public Library503.738.6742
http://library.cityofseaside.us/