[Libs-Or] envisionware selfcheck thermal paper receipt rolls

Ted Smith t.smith at newportlibrary.org
Tue Mar 15 14:39:06 PDT 2016

We recently added two EnvisionWare RFID self-checks to our arsenal.  The thermal paper rolls used by these machines require a fairly large core (15/16ths) to fit on the spooling rod.  EnvisionWare  referred me to a person that leads me to believe he's operating out of his garage.  He is entirely too disorganized - can't order or pay online, doesn't have any record of our previous order, etc. I'd like to find a "mainline" dealer for these rolls.  I've been all over the internet looking and can't find any vendors who sell the 3 inch thermal rolls with a 15/16ths core.

Any Envisionware users out there with relatively new RFID self-checks?

Ted Smith, Director
Newport Public Library
541.574.0600