[Libs-Or] Job Opening - Washington County Law Library, Assistant Law Librarian

Lee Van Duzer Lee_Van_Duzer at co.washington.or.us
Wed Apr 18 10:34:19 PDT 2018

The Washington County Law Library, Oregon, is looking for an Assistant Law Librarian (Librarian I). We are a small public law library in Hillsboro. We provide resources and research assistance to the local legal community and self-represented litigants. The Assistant Law Librarian will support the Law Librarian in most aspects of the Law Library's operations, with an emphasis on legal reference, collection development, programming, and web content development.

To apply, or for questions about the application process, please visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cowashingtonor/jobs/2047139/librarian-i-law-library.

The application deadline is April 29th.

Lee Van Duzer (Mr.), Law Librarian
Washington County Law Library