[Libs-Or] next Coffee Connection

Maureen Cole mcole at orcity.org
Tue Feb 6 07:29:41 PST 2018

Hey all and happy February:
The best thing about February is it is short, it sometimes has good snow, and my mama (and many of my favorite people) was born in February. Another upside: we are already having another Coffee Connection and it will be in February. This definitely will help counter the less wonderful things about February, which I will not take the time to list here.

Here's the scoop:
Who: calling all managers and directors of any kind of library (we can learn a lot from each other!) Please note: we are not strict or exclusive: retired librarians, consultants, supervisors, etc. - please give this a go. You are welcome.
What: essentially conversations with coffee (or tea or whatever; I promise not to make you drink coffee) about things like board meetings, budgets, etc.
When: Friday, February 16, 8-10, drop-in
Why: to learn from our collective experiences, connect, support, grow, and laugh-ok main thing-laugh
How: see above-conversation, discussion, stories, tales, bad jokes, puns, etc.
Where: this month we will meet at Well and Good (which I want to rename Good and Plenty. I mean, right?) in Tigard, 7357 SW Beveland St. http://www.wellandgoodcoffee.com/ It's really easy to get to; whoever gets there first, grab the big table, please.

Please note: this will be Eva Calcagno's last Coffee Connection as a non-retired person. Although she will always be welcome to join us (right, Ed House?) come see her in her countdown to freedom.

This is your last reminder; I'm going skiing (February=snow, see above) for a few days and I may forget when I get back. Yes, I did need to say that in order to make myself feel better about Eva retiring. And me not retiring.

Happy Tuesday! Hope to see you soon!!!

Mo

Maureen Cole
mcole at orcity.org<mailto:mcole at orcity.org>
Library Director
Oregon City Public Library
606 John Adams St.
Oregon City, Oregon 97045
503-657-8269 ext. 1010
503-657-3702 fax
Website: www.orcity.org/library<http://www.orcity.org/library>
Follow us on: Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary>https://www.facebook.com/oregoncitylibrary
Subscribe to our email newsletter!<http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585>http://orcity.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=271f21539981149d9f0576ba6&id=38181f8585

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE: This e-mail is subject to the
State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.