[Libs-Or] OLA Volunteer Opportunity: Looking for Hotline co-editor!

Sarah Imholt sarah.imholt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:50:56 PDT 2018

The OLA Communications Committee is looking for an OLA member to share
Hotline duties.

-- Do you want to volunteer with OLA but not have a lot of extra time?
-- Hotline duties take only a couple hours a month!

-- Do you want to give your grammar & editing skills state-wide exposure?
-- Here's your chance! (BTW: We are pro-Oxford comma.)

-- Are you somewhat tech-savvy?
-- We're looking for someone who can use GoogleDocs and WordPress, as well
as a couple other platforms.

Interested? Please email *olahotline at olaweb.org <olahotline at olaweb.org>*!

Sincerely,
Sarah Imholt