[Libs-Or] Yago Cura Speaks About Librarians with Spines Vol. 2

Max Macias max.macias at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 07:23:21 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that Librarians with Spines Vol. 2 is out.

You can order it from here:  https://squareup.com/store/hinchas-press

We are proud to announce the publication of our new book.  Published by
Hinchas Press, edited by Yago Cura and Max Macias, designed by Autumn
Anglin.  This book is comprised of 6 great chapters of varied
Library/Information Science topics.  Our authors are amazing and the
content is unlike any other you will find out there.

[image: Librarians with Spines Vol. 2 Cover]
<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-5r-Z_ZviM_U/XR7UKsleGTI/AAAAAAAAE6I/u40T3sGp-4YXFw1jjBFzcYgh5ghbeu59ACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4250.jpg>

Here is the content of the book!

<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-9w7bQ62S7RA/XR7UE_fVu7I/AAAAAAAAE6E/2lbyKivKynotDkqmYpjdf8XGnTVIFxBUQCLcBGAs/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2019-07-04%2Bat%2B9.18.21%2BPM.png>

Here is what people are saying about the book!

<https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JO4zokIY8kw/XR7Ulrf-UhI/AAAAAAAAE6U/iladPW-JLN0BUpEV0HxO-Ospk5IT7QOkgCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_4252.jpg>

Intended audience:

LIS Instructors

LIS students

Academic Librarians

Public Librarians

Outreach Librarians

BIPOC Librarians

Librarians in general

Educators who are interested in libraries

Everyone

Respectfully,

Max Macias

--

The ideas expressed in these emails in no way represent any organization's
viewpoints, or opinions.  The opinions, ideas and reflections are my own

http://lowriderlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Twitter feed:
<http://twitter.com/REFORMAnet>
http://twitter.com/maxmacias