[Libs-Or] Fwd: Speak at Oregon Library Association conference?

Buzzy Nielsen, OLA Legislative Committee Chair ldlcchair at olaweb.org
Wed Feb 19 20:31:00 PST 2020

Hey Amanda and Nicole,

I haven't heard back from Representative Zika's office confirming that he
can participate in our conference session. Could you possibly please
follow-up? Maybe they'll respond better to you.

Cheers!
Buzzy

*****
Chair, 2019-20
Library Development & Legislative Committee
Oregon Library Association
ldlcchair at olaweb.org
541-447-7978 (o)
971-270-0527 (m)