[Libs-Or] Fwd: Speak at Oregon Library Association conference?

Buzzy Nielsen Bnielsen at crooklib.org
Thu Feb 20 08:30:52 PST 2020

Hmm, I'm not really sure how I managed to send this message to all of Libs-Or. Sorry, folks! But hey, far be it from me to pass up an opportunity to log roll: Come to the OLA Legislative Committee's conference session on how to speak to your elected officials. It'll feature a real-live state legislator, as well as OLA's lobbyist extraordinaire Amanda Dalton! The session will be on Friday, May 1, 3.30-5.00p.

Cheers!

Buzzy Nielsen, MPP, MSI
Director of Library Services
Crook County Library