[Libs-Or] Job Posting: Serials Coordinator

Emily Miller-Francisco millere at sou.edu
Thu Jan 2 15:11:02 PST 2020

 The Southern Oregon University’s Hannon Library in beautiful Ashland,
Oregon is seeking a full-time Serials Coordinator. Reporting to the
Collection Development Librarian, this position is responsible for:

   - Receiving, recording, and processing print serials and updating
   holdings
   - Enabling access to electronic resources in a variety of library
   systems
   - Managing invoices for print and online subscriptions
   - Overseeing maintenance, shelving, shifting, weeding, and binding
   - Supervising public service and student assistants for the Periodicals
   area

We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our collaborative team.

This full-time Library Technician III position offers paid vacation,
retirement, and full benefits. Priority deadline is January 27th. Visit
https://jobs.sou.edu/postings/8283 for more information and to apply.

*Emily Miller-Francisco*
541-552-6819 / millere at sou.edu
*pronouns: she/her/hers*

* Southern Oregon University is built on the traditional lands of the
Takelma and Shasta peoples. Today we recognize the many tribes and bands
who call the Klamath Basin region their ancestral territory, and we
highlight the continued sovereignty of the nine tribes of Oregon and
Northern Californian tribes who have ties to this place.*